The VIRTUTEM Online Privacy Statement applies to VIRTUTEM’s and our affiliates’ Web sites that link to the Statement. Below are some of the highlights of the Statement.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes,such as processing your request, corresponding with you, providing you with a subscription or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support solutions or services you have obtained from us.
- By VIRTUTEM and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalize your experience while you are on our sites,make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Disclosure To Third Parties
The VIRTUTEM website contains hyperlinks to third party Websites; however, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party Web sites or advertisers. VIRTUTEM will only disclose personal information and/or an IP address to third parties when required or permitted by law.