A NetSuite Solution Provider in Chicago for Implementation, Support, and Consulting
VIRTUTEM is an Official Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider
NetSuite Solution Providers Like Virtutem Can Help
Oracle NetSuite: Cloud-Based ERP Delivers Operational Flexibility, Cost-Effective Scalability for Any Organization
When you chose VIRTUTEM as your NetSuite technology partner, we bring your business data to life. You will have more accessible, reliable, and accurate information about each sector of your organization. And when you can analyze this information, you can make better and more informed business decisions.
VIRTUTEM can help you transform and integrate every aspect of your company – from your accounting system to automating your supply chain to efficiently managing your customer relations. Our world-class NetSuite solutions help you compete in today’s ever-changing business environment.
VIRTUTEM’s consultants are well-versed in the intricacies of business management. They work hand-in-hand with our technologists to analyze your data. Then, they develop customized NetSuite applications built specifically for your business.
Our expertise and our relationships with the makers of the greatest ERP platforms like NetSuite enable us to deliver business solutions that work. Our mission is to fuel your growth and aid in your technology transformation by helping you bring all your information and systems together. This way, you can confidently take on whatever the future has in store for your company.
VIRTUTEM Clients: How are they using Netsuite?
VIRTUTEM offers Netsuite solutions as a premier cloud solution. A variety of our clients use a hybrid approach to Netsuite within their enterprise. One example is how clients already running an ERP solution utilize Netsuite in their merger and acquisition programs. Netsuite SuiteSuccess is designed to implement in a mere 100 days. SuiteSuccess is both a product and an approach that includes pre-built industry leading best practices and an implementation stairway, which accelerates a clients’ time to value, while reducing overall business risks inherent with technology projects.
VIRTUTEM clients are using Netsuite SuiteSuccess in the on-boarding of their acquisitions to quickly manage operations and integrate financial performance into enterprise solutions. Whether it is a manufacturing or distribution operation, Netsuite automates front and back office processes for a complete and scalable solution
What is Oracle NetSuite’s Cloud-based ERP, and Why Do You Need It?
Oracle NetSuite gives your organization the edge it needs to stand out from the crowd. By utilizing “the cloud,” Oracle NetSuite integrates all of your key business processes into a single, easy-to-use platform. And because it is in the cloud, NetSuite is conveniently accessible at any time and from anywhere.
As your company grows and changes, your software systems need to keep up if you want to remain competitive. Have you found that your basic software is limiting your growth? Are your different software application systems not working as well together as you’d like? Is it becoming harder to meet and exceed your customers’ expectations? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, now is the right time to transform your company with Oracle NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP system.
No matter the size of your organization, or industry you are in, Oracle NetSuite has business application solutions that can be designed specifically for your company’s needs. With over 40,000 global customers, Oracle NetSuite is a leading ERP business software platform. VIRTUTEM can show you how NetSuite ERP can improve your processes and increase your efficiencies.
When you partner with VIRTUTEM, we use our technological expertise to bring your company up to the next level. We will help you leverage the power of NetSuite’s cloud-based ERP to meet your unique business requirements so that you can reach your goals.
Imagine the synergy and collaboration that can transpire when all of your departments function seamlessly together. Through exploring and incorporating Oracle NetSuite solutions for your company, VIRTUTEM can help you make this a reality.
NetSuite: From Zero to Cloud in 100 Days
SuiteSuccess can reduce ERP implementation time by more than 60% and can reduce total costs by nearly 20%.
Find out more by reading our guide “SuiteSuccess Represents a Radical New Approach to ERP Implementation”
NetSuite’s Key Features and Benefits
- Centralized Data: Oracle NetSuite consolidates your information into a centralized platform. Having an integrated system allows your data to flow throughout your entire organization and helps to streamline your processes.
- Visibility in Real-Time: Dashboards created through Oracle NetSuite combines current data from all of your departments. These dashboards can be configured and customized so you can glean insightful information about your organization in real-time to help you make faster and better business decisions.
- Information is Current and Accurate: With Oracle NetSuite, there is also no need for your employees to manually input information as it moves from department to department. Since your data is always current and accurate, you save time, improve your communications, and cut down on errors.
- Automates and Standardizes Processes: Through Oracle NetSuite’s automation capabilities, your routine business processes become consistent every time. Plus, by automating some of your standard procedures, your employees can concentrate their efforts on more complex tasks.
- Cost-Effective Scalability: Oracle NetSuite grows and changes with you. Therefore, if you need to add or remove users, or you want to incorporate additional features and applications into your ERP software, NetSuite can quickly and easily adapt to make these changes. Plus, it helps you save money on IT staffing and infrastructure costs too.
- Access from Anywhere: Today’s businesses do not operate only within a traditional office space during specific hours. Since Oracle NetSuite is cloud-based and it runs over the Internet, your employees have instant access whenever and wherever they need it.
- Configured to Meet Any Need: Every business is unique. Therefore, one-size-fits-all solutions are not ideal. Fortunately, Oracle NetSuite can be customized for your company’s exact needs to help you maximize your productivity.
- Secure and Reliable: When your systems go down, your business operations come to a halt. Oracle NetSuite is highly reliable with a 99.99% uptime. Plus, NetSuite makes sure that your information is safe by adding in layers of security, so you have complete peace of mind.
NetSuite Helps Every Role Within Your Organization
- Controllers: NetSuite helps improve your business results by optimizing your financial processes. You can get more done since your time-consuming manual tasks are automated. Plus, with a consolidated database and accurate data, you are better equipped to meet reporting and audit requirements too.
- CFOs: NetSuite can help you manage all of your financial responsibilities efficiently and cost-effectively. With NetSuite, you can build financial models and spend more of your time focusing on strategic activities. Also, by having access to a consolidated database, you have access to the information you need to manage risks, drive productivity, and grow your business.
- CIOs: By helping your organization move over to the cloud, you can assist them in discovering innovative ways to use emerging technology. NetSuite helps improve your business performance and enables you to stay and remain competitive. NetSuite’s SaaS platform also helps your business save time and money since you don’t have to worry about maintenance. Plus, you’ll always have the latest upgrades to keep up with your future needs.
- CEOs: NetSuite helps you lead your organization forward by allowing you to focus on running your business versus managing your technology. With NetSuite, you have scalability, any time access, lower IT costs, high reliability, and more. These features and benefits let you concentrate on your customers, focus on your growth, increase your business value, and develop an overall collaborative work environment.
- HR Managers: Many of your HR-centric processes can switch to employee-centric procedures with NetSuite. Your employees can manipulate their own data (like changing their personal information) and perform tasks (like requesting time off) quickly without filling out a bunch of time-consuming paperwork. NetSuite also enables you to identify trends and potential deficits to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Sales Managers – NetSuite empowers you to boost your sales productivity. You can streamline your sales cycle, make better sales predictions, and have a complete view of your customer. Since NetSuite helps you improve your order management, you can also enhance your customers’ experience and improve customer retention.
- Operations Managers: NetSuite gives you the capabilities to run your operations more efficiently and to manage the life cycle of your products. You can also make better and more informed decisions because you have real-time visibility into every step of your processes.
- Support Representatives: Since NetSuite provides you with visibility of accurate, real-time, and comprehensive information about your customers, you can provide them with better service. You can also efficiently handle their problems, address their needs, and lower frustrations.
Value of a True Public Cloud Solution
Now that you see the benefits of cloud-based ERP and what it can do for your organization, it’s time to find a technology partner that can help you implement effective solutions. But beware! Not all vendors that market their “cloud” services are considered to be true cloud providers.
If you chose a fake cloud vendor, you will run into the same costs and problems you would as if you had the software installed on your own servers. Fake clouds are slower and more expensive. Plus, they and not as scalable, reliable, or efficient as true clouds.
Many fake cloud vendors skip requirements that are essential in delivering the expected benefits of cloud SaaS applications. Instead, they adapt their software to mimic true clouds. To be considered a true cloud like NetSuite, the SaaS’s architectures, processes, and applications must be built from the ground up. Whereas, fake clouds are not built ground-up to be multi-tenant, trying to upgrade to new versions can be cumbersome, and costs are often unpredictable.
Choosing NetSuite (true cloud) and partnering with VIRTUTEM as your technology partner provides a better long-term value to your organization than settling for a fake cloud. Take a look at some of the benefits of a true cloud.
- Multi-Tenant Architecture: Multi-tenant architecture matters (no matter what fake cloud vendors will tell you). NetSuite manages your software across multiple levels of data redundancy across hundreds of servers.
- A Good Investment: VIRTUTEM’s solutions like NetSuite are a subscription-based model, so you do not have an upfront infrastructure investment. Plus, when NetSuite releases updates or upgrades, you don’t have to pay anything extra (which you sometimes do when you have a fake cloud). Therefore, when you have a true cloud like NetSuite, you will have instant and continuous access to the most recent upgraded version.
- Dependable, Secure, and Fast Access: True cloud solutions like NetSuite are built to provide you with virtually 100% guaranteed up time. Plus, you will get faster performance and more advanced data privacy protection than you would from fake clouds.
- An Integrated Suite: NetSuite easily integrates well with your other applications to create a unified system. You also can easily manage, customize, and maintain your NetSuite software yourself (unlike fake clouds). Therefore, when you have a true cloud, your systems won’t inhibit your company’s growth.
Netsuite is a true cloud solution.