Attend inPOWER 2019, March 31-April 2 in Orlando, FL where you will have your choice of more than 140+ sessions on topics specifically focused on best practices for Infor XA, Infor LX and Infor System 21 users. There, you can join our featured speakers, Vicky Kuntz and Maurice Hastings, as they present the Infor LX 8.3.5 and 8.4 Upgrade Education Tract.
- Do I upgrade to 8.3.5 or 8.4?: Are you looking to upgrade your version of LX? Will it be best to upgrade directly to LX 8.4 or are there considerations that might indicate an upgrade to LX 8.3.5 would be better at the present time? We will highlight the challenges of each upgrade approach.
- Implementation considerations: What does an upgrade project plan look like? How do you determine what to include in the upgrade?
- What to Do in LX 8.3 to Prepare for LX 8.4: Tips on things you can start doing now that will make the transition to 8.4 easier including:
- Implementing IDF
- Transitioning from customized files to the extension files
- Analyzing your modifications and utilize exit points and other available tools to eliminate them
Learn how to work smarter, not harder, using the Infor Manufacturing Software you already own. inPOWER 2019 will bring you practical, innovative ideas you can use immediately in your business and connect you with other dedicated and passionate users to enhance your network.
Register using the discount code iP100 to save $100 off of your registration fee. Save an additional $75 for each attendee if your business registers 3 or more. Visit www.inPOWERconference.com for more conference details.
More at http://www.inPOWERconference.com